We can feel spring’s arrival and our W3LL PEOPLE Green Beauty Pros Kana and Cristina are dreaming up fabulous beauty looks for a fresh new season. Today we’ll walk you through a simple makeup tutorial to awaken your look for spring!
- Complexion Perfection: Swipe Narcissist Foundation Stick directly onto the main areas of your face, then blend outward using our Kabuki Brush, which helps deliver medium coverage with a dewy finish. Packed with ingredients like Aloe, Castor Seed Oil and Fresh Water Pearl, this feel good, creamy foundation instantly melts into skin giving it a fresh, healthy glow. Pro Tip: Use Narcississt as a concealer to add extra coverage to any trouble spots, such as the under-eye area or any blemishes.
- Blossom with Rose: Get a beautiful glow for springtime using by adding a little color to brighten your look using our Nudist Multi-Use Stick in Nude Rose. We’ll be using this product not only on Cristina’s cheeks, but also on her lips and eyes! This magic, multi-tasking vegan cosmetic adds gorgeous sheer, natural color to cheeks, lips, and eyes. Rich in skin soothing organic aloe and antioxidants to hydrate and improve overall skin quality. For cheeks, apply by simply tapping it along the bristles of the Kabuki Brush, and then blend into the upper cheekbone, creating a teardrop shape from the center of the cheek up toward the ear. For use on the eyes, simply rub your fingertip on the edge of the Nudist Multi-Use Stick to warm the product up, then softly blend into the crease of each eye to create dimension.
- Glow Baby Glow: To get Cristina glowing we’re gonna turn on the spring glow by applying our Bio Brightener Stick. Start by applying the Bio Brightener Stick directly to your cheekbones, then tap into place with your fingertips. This good-for-you highlighter not only offers the perfect amount of hydrated shimmer, but nourishes skin with green tea, olive oil and aloe! Next, apply it to to the inner corners of your eyes, as well as the center of your upper lids. Use the same technique that you used to apply your crease color to aimply tap a highlight to the center of your eyelids. Pro Tip: Amp up this look even more, you can also apply the highlight to the brow-bone and inner corners of the eyes.
- Set and Forget: To finish her foundation we set Cristina’s makeup by swiping in a light layer of our Bio Brightener Invisible Powder onto the entire face using your Kabuki Brush. Our Bio Brightener Invisible Powder is hypoallergenic, EWG verified and free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates fragrance, dimethicone and all other yucky stuff! Next, warm up the entire look using our Bio Bronzer Powder. This Allure Best of Beauty Winner is hailed for its universally flattering bronze shade, as well as squeaky clean ingredients. Starting at the hairline, sweeping in downward strokes around the hollows of the cheek and jawline. Pro Tip: If you’d like more drama with your eyes, try creating a light smoky eye using the Bio Bronzer Powder on the outer corners of the eyes.
- All Eyes On You: We once again multi-tasked by using our Hypnotist Eyepencil in brown on eyes and brows! Hynotist is formulated with jojoba oil, which helps give it a creamy texture that blends easily and looks natural. First we lightly fill in Cristina’s brows using Hypnotist and an angled liner brush, and then apply it to her lashline to help accentuate her eyes and make her lashes look thicker! Next, we apply our Allure Best of Beauty Award-Winning Expressionist Mascara to create long, fluffy lashes. Apply it first at the root of lashes, and then wiggle upward to lengthen and define.
- A Perfect Pout: Finish the look by applying the Nudist Multi-Use Stick in Nude Rose onto the lips for a beautiful wash of color. Pro tip: Use our Lip Brush for extra precision, and an application-to-go!